top of page
***Here are some tips when selecting your photo:***
• Fuzzy or blurred photos will result in a fuzzy or blurred finished projects. Choose a photo that is crisp, clear, and in sharp focus.
• Stray specks and marks in the photo will be picked up in the pattern image. The photo needs to be clean, clear, and have been taken in good lighting.
• You want the subject of the photo to be well lit with minimal shadows or any other distortions that bad lighting can cause.
• Photos that you own, that were taken by a professional photographer are the best.
• Screenshots, or a picture of a picture are not recommended.
bottom of page